Ludy's Salabat, Rebisco Marie Time, Tiga Bunga Squid and Monami

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Ludy's Salabat, Rebisco Marie Time, Tiga Bunga Squid and Monami
All Natural Ludy's Ginger Brew
Instant Salabat
No need to add Sugar
Drink While It's Hot
Manufactured for & Distributed by: Rodzon Marketing Corp.,
Ludy's Salabat drink is made from carefully chosen native ginger roots. A healthy drink for the whole family. Ideal for breakfast and every after meal.
Great for cold and rainy days.
I moving from batangas a year ago, I miss being able to purchase this when I'm in Manila.
It smells wonderful when it brews. The Ludy's Salabat is fresh and I'm enjoying it. Tastes great. I highly recommend this.
It was good in a normal hot water. Love this Ludy's Salabat and was so happy I could still purchase this in my local grocery.

What can I say this is good can good, a little cheaper and it has a long expiration date.
I appreciate the taste has a lower sodium and it was always available in my nearest sari sari store.
Tiga Bunga and Imported Squid in Natural Ink.
Ingredients include: Squid, Water, Soy Sauce, Sugar, Iodized Salt, Spices and MSG (Flavor Enhancer).
Allergen Informatio: Soy Sauce
Manufactured by: Slord Devt. Corporation for Aquatic Food Manufacturing Corporation.


These is a great biscuit for afternoon snack. They have a good calorie ratio, and are dairy free.
These is absolutely delicious with very simple flavor it is little sweet and very tasty.


This sweet candy is good for stashing in my purse and keeping around if I need a quick taste when I'm tired in work.

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook