100% original good tasting products.

Friday, August 21, 2020

Some of the products that we can enjoy for this week are:
#1 Alaska Sweetened Condensed Creamer
#2 Butter Cream Crackers
#3 San Mig Super Cofee
#4 Bimoi Cooking Oil

                                       

These small sachet of Alaska are great! I love the taste of sweetened and choco, and the Butter Cream Cracker with flavor of Leche Flan are great too! ingredients of this biscuit makes it's more delicious. 

Base on my taste experience Butter Cream is simply the best tasting food i've tried to eat. 
    Butter Cream Crackers with Leche Flan Flavor
Manufactured by: Croley Foods MFG. Corp.
Ingredients: Wheat flour, Vegetable oil (partially hydrogenated &/or hydrogenated coconut, palm, palm kernel or blends),
milk powder, egg powder, sugar, artificial butter flavor and natural flavors, salt, baking soda, yeast.
Contains wheat, milk and egg. Produced in a facility that uses peanut and soy products.
According to its Nutrition facts it has 120 calories, 6g fat, 85mg sodium, 15mg cholesterol, 16g total carbohydrates, and 2g protein.

I cannot get a better products for my money. A really great taste for my recent snack. 

   100% Original . Super Delicious Creamier.

   No bitter after taste. Most flavorful coffee I have tasted. Very smooth. And no upset tummy issues. Some of the best coffee I found, worth it to buy this coffee. You will not buy any other brand after trying this. 

   I make 2 glass of coffee jelly for my beautiful cousin.

It is great for cooking of any kind of dish, i also use this in frying my favorite french fries...
  
I would purchase and check all of this product at the grocery store again.
Price are very nice..

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook