Delight your family using this products.

Monday, August 24, 2020



Knorr Chicken Cube was not too strong for my taste, I use this in my meal.
This inexpensive product makes a mouthwatering for every meal that uses this.
Really good value, classic Broth Cube I use it for all my food needs in sushi, dressings, pasta, stir fries. 


If you do a lot of chicken for cooking,bbq, marinating, why not buy and try this Crispy Fry for your chicken fried.
Its better than having a chicken in fastfood chain it's cost effective.

I like the taste of Mama Sita's Oyster Sauce it's not so salty.
I actually always use light and dark(seasoned) soy sauces for my dishes, and some of them are salty, that's why i tried this.
I want to try Japanese dish, I will definetely use it in my cooking.

Ajinomoto is the .... that use for any Filipino dish. 
Not o salty and just about the right amount of sourness.
Ajinomoto
Crispy Fry Breading Mix
Original Flavor
Can coats 1/2 kg meat
Tastier than ever
Complete Breading Mix No need to marinate!

Ingredients List: Starch, Wheat Flour, Monosodium Glutamate (Falvor Enhancer), Iodized Slat, Breadcrumbs, Black Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Spices.
Allergen Information: Contains Wheat

Delight your family with tastier fried chicken! Crispy Fry Breading Mix is now made tastier than ever with a more delicious, special blend of flour, starch, seasonings and spices.
Enjoy a more crispy sarap fried chicken in every bite.

According to its Nutrition facts it has 25 calories, 0g fat, 85mg sodium, 0mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 5g total carbohydrates, and 1g protein.

3 easy step
Wash. Wash chicken and drain 
Coat. Coat evenly with crispy fry
Coating Tips: hand toss chicken and crispy fry in a bowl or put in a container and shake.
Fry. Deep fry until golden brown

This is my favorite brand of Iodized Salt, the taste never changed thru the years, it's good for any recipe. It should be standard in most homes. 

My family has been using Lipton Tea for generations. 
It has a smoother, more delicious flavor – because it’s BREWED – not blended like its other competition. 

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook