I'm in love with Piattos chips.

Tuesday, September 08, 2020

 

I'm in-love with these chips. Only gripe is how few there are in each pack, but still affordable for the price of P13 per pack.
I keep them in stock and I share it to my friends, very yummy, and it makes me more filling and satisfying.
Great product, especially for those of us that need snack.  
They look and feel like puffy thin and circular, chips. 
This Piattos is very flavorful, and the actual looks is really close to a potato chips.
I absolutely love them because this chips don't have nasty oil. 
All the flavors are good but my favorite is the Roast Beef and the Sour Cream & Onion.
The flavors is strong comparing to other brand chips. My friends love them.
With a nice design of print of the bag, these are a true treat and a great alternative to the usual potato chips we've all come to know. 
As for the individual flavors, I like salty & vinegar the best. 
I feel like I am getting a real treat by having chips with my lunch.

Piattos Roast Beef!

Just when you thought the delectable taste of Piattos couldn't get any better - it astounds you with the mouth-watering taste of Roast Beef.

The unique, light and crispy goodness of Piattos is now smothered with the succulent taste of Roast Beef.

Excite your senses with an explosion of flavors that only Piattos Roast Beef can give... a blend of sweetness and tanginess in every bite...

a whole new flavorful sensation.

So what are you waiting for? 

Enjoy and let yourself go. Indulge in the delightful taste of Piattos Roast Beef!

Piattos Nacho Pizza

Just when you thought the delectable taste of Piattos couldn't get any better- it now comes in nacho Pizza flavor!.

Piattos astounds you with the flavorful taste of Pizza! Who wouldn't love that? Especially when it comes in Piattos chips

so light and crispy- you'll definitely enjoy the flavor that is distinctly Pizza! 

With the tangy tomato sauce and rich nacho cheese.

So go ahead, indulge in the flavorful slicer.... chip of Piattos Nacho Pizza!


Piattos Cheese and Piattos Sour Cream & Onion.

Just when you thought you had seen and tasted every snack imaginable - along comes Piattos! 

A breakthrough in potato snacks.

So revolutionary, it can change the way snacks are enjoyed!


When you taste its rich flavor and feel the unique texture, you'll know why there is other snack like Piattos.

With its light crispy texture and distinctive taste, 

Piattos is a snacking treat for life's pleasurable pauses.



You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook