Christmas time is coming only 10 days left

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

                                    

Christmass time is coming only 10 days left before September. I go to grocerries today and I buy this items.

Some of the products that we can use for this week are:

Zonrox

Downy

Purity

Zonrox
6 in 1 Total Clean
*Shortens Cleaning Time
*Removes tough stains and dirt  
*Eliminates disease-causing germs and viruses like H1N1, Flu, Rotavirus, Hepa A, E.coli and Salmonella.
*Deodorizes
*Whitens
*99.9% antibacterial protection

Zonrox can use in laundry clothes, deodorizing, disinfecting and for Stain Removal / Whitening.

I moved to an area with really hard water and the zonrox cleaner I had been using for the past couple of months , it wouldn’t work on the hard water line. 
After buying this Zonrox, I sprayed a little bit of a citric acid and water solution in the tiles, and then after about 3 minutes, I added the Zonrox..... 
After doing this, my tiles looked brand new, it was so white and clean, 
Terrific product! It can also use as a bleach in the clothes and it has best disinfectant and has so many uses.

Zonrox can use on sinks, tiles, tubs, vinyl, linoleum, porcelain and other hard surfaces.
It can also use in cleaning kitchen, baths and toilet bowls.

It is much easier to carry this around all day rather than to try to take sips out of the large bottles.
It keeps me germ free. It has good smell and the way my (tiles) sparkled is so amazing. 
This has to be by far my favorite Cleaner Product. My best product for cleaning and disinfecting.
We can also used this in cleaning tub, shower, disposal, and dishwasher, and it worked really well at cleaning without any disgusting bleach fumes. 





You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook