Sparkling products that we can enjoy.

Monday, August 17, 2020

Dry season is coming I go to grocerries today and I buy this items.
Some of the products that we can enjoy for this week are:
Tang Grapes and Tang Pineapple
Star Margarine
Malkist
and Sky Flakes

Tang Grapes and Tang Pineapple

Benefits of Tang Juice:

-Vitamin A supports good eyesight.

-Vitamin B Complex (B2, B3 and B6) releases energy from food.

-Vitamin C strengthens immune system.

-Iron fuels blood formation that supports normal energy production.

-Folate stimulates normal blood formation.


Tang grapes and pineapple flavor has a bit of tangy and a little bit sweet to me, this is great together with my malkist and skyflakes. 

We can also put Star Margarine intop of SkyFlakes, I was sure to enjoy this. 

Grapes is my favorite flavor of the Tang flavored beverages, it was great together with sparkling. 

This was offered to me of sales lady while shopping. Tang is one of my favorite brand for beverages. The price is P18 per sachet at my local grocery store.

I found this product to be much cheaper in the same quantities and qualities of high branded juice. 

I easily enjoy drinking a two glass of this juice in this day. I really wanted this. 

Although its not loaded with too much sugar, my suggestion, for the manufacturer of this juice product is to cut the sugar altogether and substitute some additional juice concentrate, or it would be nice if they mix two flavor into one juice for example apple+grapes, mango+grapes or guava+grapes. 

Malkist

Malkist Chocolate Cracker Sandwich

Has Malt and B-Vitamins Helps Give Energy with real chocolate and milk.

Supports energy needs for the day!

Vitamin B1, B2, B6 and B12 are essential vitamins that help in production and release of energy from food to help keep us energized throughout the day.

Sky Flakes Cracker Sandwich 

Condensada Flavor

Ingredients:

Wheat flour, Vegetable shortening (hydrogenated coconut and palm oils) sugar, whey powder, skim milk powder, coconut oil, iodized salt, artificial flavors, sodium bicarbonate, yeast, soya lecithin. 

Contains wheat, milk and soya (from lecithin).

According to its Nutrition facts it has 150kcal calories, 7g fat, 125mg sodium, 0mg cholesterol, 7g sugar, and 2g protein.

Vitamin A 15%

Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 2%

Iron 15%


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook