My experience as a new customer.

Monday, August 17, 2020


Unique has another new customer, It's me. I try this toothpaste last 2 days ago and i'm satisfy.
I try different kind of toothpaste for this month but everything else either irritates my mouth or dries it out so much and sometimes i'm miserable. 

My 69 year old granny recommend Johnson baby powder to me, she say that her dermatologist told her way back in the last decade to use Johnson and only Johnson on her delicate granny skin.
She's been a fan of this product for many years. I think I'll be switching for this powder.

I have very sensitive skin, i need best soap that i can thrust. The aroma of dove soap is pleasant.
What I've discovered though as I'm now getting up there is that dove is the only brand of soap that i can use for fastest whitening of my skin.

Close up toothpaste smells exactly like the best, fresh and cool smell that we can use to have strong teeth. 
And everytime i'm breathing i feels fresh.

Colgate is the only brand that helps stop me from being uncomfortable after eating i use colgate toothpaste and toothbrush.
It's just an all over feeling of almost "lightness" in my mouth.

The scent of Ponds toner doesn't overpower. However, after a few weeks of use I can say that this stuff works. 
Because of this advice I want to recommend this beauty toner to my housemates. 

I also buy gillette but I didn't use this this is for my brother.


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook