The products for my delicate and very sensitive skin.

Saturday, September 05, 2020

Some of the products that we can enjoy for this week are:
Avon Feelin Fresh deo
Avon Natural Papaya Soap
Avon Whitening Astringent
When i was a teenager i am very delicate and choosy in using soap at first i was hesitant to try this Avon papaya soap. 
But later on i realize that this is the best soap that i need to use.
This is one of my all time favorite soap that I’ve been using for at least 2 years.
Avon Naturals
Body Care
Lightening Bar Soap 
with Papaya

Naturals Lightening Bar Soap contains papaya extract, known to help lighten the appearance of the skin.
Provides mild and gentle cleansing that leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth.
Suitable for all skin types.

The scent of this Avon Deo is subtle and it produces a lot of lather. I definitely won’t buy anything else.
I usually buy this Deo in my nearby convinient store and i got it in perfect condition. It had a sweet add-on price.
They're exactly as I expected, it's affordable and ideal for sensitive underarm skin. 

Avon Feelin Fresh
4 in 1 Whitening
Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream

Quelch Glutathione 
*Skin looks whiter in 3 days
*Dry and odor-free
*Helps stops sweat
*Non-sticky

This fruity citrus woody scented deodorant cream is designed to protect from underarm wetness and odor.
It glides on smoothly, leaves skin feeling touchably soft and fresh.
Formulated with Dry Pore Technology and Avon Patented Ingredient-TDPA,
it provides 24-Hour protection against undearm odor and helps to whiten skin. 

I use and tried other varieties of avon for my toner before, I have purchased in the past from many stores. 
but this is my first time to purchase this toner 
I have very sensitive face and this is the only toner that leaves my face silky soft and feeling good. 
My 29 year old face likes it. I love it. Well I am pleased that I did.  
it helps my skin to be very soft. 
Although the smell is not over powering but it still gentle and moisturize. 

Avon Naturals
Face Care
 
Whitening Astringent
Rose and Pearl 
For White & Radiant Skin

Say goodbye to darkness, reveal your naturally white & radiant skin with natural plants.
New Natural Rose and Pearl Whitening Astringent - provides extra cleaning to skin, leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed with a matte finish.
Enriched with Rose and Pearl extracts, instantly brightens skin and makes skin feel soft, smooth and revitalized.

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook