All the goodness of Jack N' Jill.

Monday, September 14, 2020

 

The weather today was cold out so not sure how can I do some of my office job, I'm hoping for a warmer weather.
that is why it was good to eat this 3 snacks roller coaster, nova, and vcut.
All of this are nice and fresh and the expiration date is not for quite a few months. 
So, why might our mood be improve by eating all of this product? 
I ordered a pack of it with personalized wrappers and they looked great!
 
Roller Coaster
Potato Rings
Cheddar Cheese
Flavored Potato Snack
Let the good times roll with Jack'n Jill Roller Coaster. Experience the thrill of your life as you allow your tastebuds to soar
through loops and hoops of crispy potato rings smothered with rich and creamy cheese.
Hear the thunder of each crunch and hang on for more breathtaking twists and turns. Hop on with Jack'n Jill Roller Coaster, the extremely exciting fun snack.

Nova
Nova MultiGrain Snack 
Country Cheddar Flavor
But that's not all.
Did you know that Nova...
*Is a good source of fiber
*Has Zero Gram Trans Fat
When was the last time you had to hold yourself back from doing something you really want?
It's time to live the life you've always wanted
because now, you can snack without the guilt!
Each Nova chip is made from a mix of four grains-
corn, rice, wheat and oats.
You get all that multigrain goodness and none of the guilt, 
only from Nova Multigrain snacks.
So go ahead and enjoy this multigrain snack.
No more holding back. Live the Nova life!
VCut
Jack'n Jill
Potato Chips
Vcut
Cheese Flavor
Made from 100% real potatoes
Now cheesier than ever. 
No need for cameras
to make you say "cheese"-
just a bag of Potato Chips Vcut
bursting with exciting cheese flavor!
Made from 100% real potatoes
these large ridge-
sliced chips are so crisp and tasty
you'll keep corning back for more.
Now say "cheese"and open a bag of
Potato Chips Vcut Cheese!
Let me start of by saying I'm an avid fan of Big Bang Chocolate.
I am living in a society that has associated with love for chocolate.
Love these big bang I try to eat some sweet as much as possible and it was great for dessert, I just want a quick snack for running out the door, this is my go to along with Nova, Roller Coaster and VCut..
Jack n' Jill
Big Bang
Classic 
Crunchy Rice Puffs & Chewy Choco Nougat in Chocolate
My cousins, including the picky eater, like these Maxx 
I was afraid they may not dislike this candy but when i give it to them they said that they like it and they try to eat more. 
   Maxx
Honey Mansi
Menthol Candy
For MAXXimum menthol satisfaction
-Helps soothe throat itchiness and irritation caused by dust or pollution
-Cools and freshens mouth and breath.
-Has the right blend of flavors; not too sweet not too sour and no bitter after taste.
Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Natural Honey, Artificial Flavors, Menthol Crystals, Eucalyptus Oil and Artificial Color (FD & C yellow #5 (Tartrazine).
According to its Nutrition facts it has 60 calories, 0g fat, 10mg sodium, 0mg cholesterol, 15g total carbohydrates, and 0g protein.
I also ordering Wafrets , I want to try other flavors of this biscuits, as I beat, I taste delicious flavor of chocolate.
I will buy these again.
Much of it tastes like just some kind of a waxy sugar (appropriate ba to), especially holiday chocolates like at Christmass. 
I'm so with wafrets. Always good quality, with the same fine taste.
  Wafrets
Wafrets Choco Brix
Crispy wafers with choco filling

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook