I definitely love this foods.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

 


Nissin Ramen
Instant Noodles
As a Blogger I often has 2 jobs as well as school homework that require me to work for 12 hours everyday.
I need an Instant Noodles that can boost my energy. My neighborhood sell Nissin Ramen to me and it's taste good.

Nissin Ramen is as delicious as your well-loved Nissin Cup Noodles.
Bursting with the full flavors of real meat and vegetables, get a load of noodle goodness the quick and easy way.
With Nissin Ramen, you'll always want more.
Monde Special Mamon Classic
At the price of P58 this pack of 6 Monde Mamon is a great value. it wasn't bad for the price.
When comparing this bread to others, the Monde Mamon wins with better taste and longevity. 
Made with Real Fresh Eggs, Milk and Flour From Imported Wheat.

Ingredients:
Mamon: Fresh eggs, sugar, wheat flour, vegetable oil, sorbitol (humectant), starch, milk powder, raising agents (acid sodium)
pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate) iodized salt, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (emulsifier) potassium sorbate
(preservative), xanthan gum (stabilizer).

Contains wheat, egg and milk. May contain sulfite.
Rich and smooth mouth feel. I am now a fan of this Nissin Cup Noodles. It's totally great.
The 'best by" date printed on the box was 7 months away, so I will have no trouble with it getting stale.
What can I say about Nissin Cup Noodles, I definitely love this!!! Super delicious .
Yummy, healthy, no sugar added and all natural. YUM!! 
Extreme Chocolate
Bingo
Double Choco
Chocolate Filled Choco Sandwich Cookie
I loved every bite of this Bingo Double Choco not all at once, but a little at a time! 
I like the texture, and that they feel healthier than a lot of other biscuits.
I better to order these too often to my neighborhood so good. I love these.


Ingredients:
COOKIE BASE: Wheat flour, Sugar, Vegetable Fat (may contain one or more of the following: coconut, palm, palm kernel),
cocoa powder, cornstarch, whey powder, iodized salt, leavening (sodium bicarbonate and amonium bicarbonate), lecithin, vanillin powder.
CREAM FILLING: Sugar, vegetable fat (may contain one or more of the following: coconut, palm, plam kernel) cornstarch, dextrose powder, cocoa powder, artificial chocolate flavor, lecithin.

According to its Nutrition facts it has 150 calories, 7g fat, 130mg sodium, 0mg cholesterol, 20g total carbohydrates, and 2g protein.

Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0%
Iron 10%

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook