Freshness and quality from CDO Foodsphere.

Friday, September 11, 2020

 


I already tried this CDO Karne Norte before, and it's very consistent taste and have a good quality.
According to its Nutrition facts it has 60kcal energy, 3.5g fat, 330mg sodium, 3g total carbohydrates, 5g protein and 71mg Phosphorus.

Manufactured by: CDO Foodsphere Inc.,

1 CDO Bigtime Hotdog will keep its freshness and quality if sealed and stored in a freezer with a temperature of not higher than 12 degree celcius.
2 Maintain freezer storage clean and free of foul odors 
3 Hotdogs must be kept away from raw food such as fish, poultry and meat to avoid the risk of cross contamination
4 Thawed hotdogs must be cooked immediately and not be refrozen 
I also write a good reviews for CDO Bigtime Negosyo Hotdog it was labeled as "Super King Size Hotdog". It contains 16 pieces every pack.
It has good packaging, I like this because it's easy to cook, no need lot of work to cook.

I love this San Marino Tuna, using this I can make my favorite super traditional tuna salad sandwhich. 

Ingredients:
Tuna Flakes, Soy Protein Cocentrate, Soya Oil, Iodized Salt, Spices and Seasonings.
It contains Tuna and Soy.

Manufactured by CDO Foodsphere, Inc.

According to its Nutrition facts it has 60kcal calories, 3g fat, 220mg Sodium, 2g carbohydrates and 6g protein.

Each serving of San Marino Corned Tuna contains 28mg DHA of the 392 mg of Omega-3

I also love this Highland Corned Beef, I can make spaghetti using this.
Spaghetti is one of my masterpiece recipes that involve a lot of work chopping up the celery and onions, mixing the tuna w/mayo and making the sauce with milk, cream of celery soup and slowly melting the colby cheese in the sauce, then cooking the noodles, mix it all together and then bake it.
 So any step savers is great!

I would using all of this product the next time and have too create much of my favorite recipe.

Highlands Brand Regular Corned Beef 

These are really good, and wonderfully convenient! 
The bumblebee is the cheapest of the three, but its worth springing for Chicken of the Sea in my opinion.
Little black specks, definite small pieces of skin.
The nutrition information is great too. A bit pricey but I guess it's worth it if your sick of tuna
It doesn't bog me down and give me that sluggish feeling like a heavy sandwich or pasta meal.


Manufactured By: CDO Foodsphere, Inc. 

Ingredients: Cooked Beef, Beef Broth, Soy Protein, Iodized Salt, Spices, Phosphate (Water Binding Agent) and 
Sodium Nitrite (Color Retention Agent)  

According to its Nutrition facts it has 86kcal calories, 6g fat, 378mg sodium, 2g total carbohydrates, 6g total protein and 61mg phosphorus.

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook