Just delicious products for fanatic like me.

Thursday, September 10, 2020

 


   Richoco:
When it's time of the office break and you're extremely lazy you end up wanting some snacks. 
After my office break today, I'm in the mood for snacks. 
I go to the cantene and after experimenting with several other types of snacks (protein shakes, toast, bananas, eggs, etc.), 
I found this Richoco these are the only chocolate and milk Waffer that I can eat without obtaining an upset for stomach during my working hours. 
This is very tasty, creamy, flavor!! I eat them pretty fast.
It is a good substitute for most highly processed junk. 
  Chocolate Wafer
Richoco
White Wafer
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (contains Antioxidant TBHQ) Whey Powder, Cocoa Powder 5.92%, Emulsifier Soy Lecithin (E322),
Salt, Leavening Agent Sodium Bicarbonate (E500) 


I also found Richeese.
Cheese Wafer
With Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (contains Antioxidant TBHQ) Whey Powder, 
Cheese Powder 4.87% (contains Flavor Enhancer Monosodium Glutamate and Disodium-5-Ribonucleotide,
Coloring Ponceau 4R CI 16255 (E124), Maltodextrine, Milk Powder, Corn, Emulsifier Soy Lecithin (E322), 
Salt, Leavening Agent Sodium Bicarbonate (E500), Coloring Sunset Yellow FCF CI 15985 (E110)

I also buy 8pieces of Clover and have them stocked in the pantry and in my backpack.
The only ingredients are the fruit and chia seeds, and they are just delicious. 
It's a fantastic Oh!! really, really big.
 For over 30 years and counting.
Clover Chips has been exciting snacks lovers the world over.
Made only with the best ingredients, this unique snack treat is packed with a delightful crunch and irresistible flavors.
A true favorite among friends clover chips is undeniably.
Doublemint are the only way to go if you are a chewing gum fanatic like me.
Fresh and tasty. Kaye, my officemate, saw these in my backpack and she requested me a pack for this day. 
She is very happy with my gift.
 Ingredients:
Sugar, Gum Base, Glucose Syrup, Humectant Glycerin, Flavors, Emulsifier Soybean Lecithin, Antioxidant Bht. Food Additives are derived from plant or synthetic origin.
Allergen: Soybean Lecithin. Excessive use can have laxative effect.
According to its Nutrition facts it has 7kcal energy.
Manufactured by: Wrigley Philippines, Inc, 


Would definitely recommend all of this product to anyone.

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Like us on Facebook